We’re taking prayer to work because prayer works where faithful people are at work! When the faithful pray at work, good things happen!
WHY WE PRAY@WORK? …
There are at least five reasons to be part of the Prayer@Work movement.
When we pray at work:
- Evangelize — we join God as He saves souls and makes saints.
- Intercede — we’re “on site with insight” daily where people most need prayer.
- Transform — we witness changed lives and altered situations through faith.
- Sanctify. — we set aside our work and workplace to become holy.
- Peace — we introduce peace and spiritual prosperity into the workplace.
PRAYER AS EVANGELISM …
There’s an old saying that says:
“Before you talk to a person about Jesus, talk to Jesus about that person.”
Not only is prayer the foundation for evangelism, it’s also the most powerful evangelism tool available to the faithful.
- Jesus saves sinners.
- The Holy Spirit converts them.
We can actually waste a lot of time trying to do these things ourselves. That’s a one-step-forward, two-steps-backward proposition. Rather, our job is to pray without ceasing for the conversion of sinners, and then, witness the amazing work God does in our midst.
WHAT TO PRAY FOR …
- Your work.
- Your workplace.
- Your co-workers.
- Your customers.
- Your vendors.
- And anything else that impacts your work and workplace.
Then go to work trusting that God will meet you there!
CONTACT US …
Use the form below to contact us with your questions and comments.